The old saying, you only get one chance to make a first impression, is as true now as it was when first coined many many moons ago. This first impression may be a new hires first day or a customer, supplier or potential customer visiting your offices. Having high quality branded promotional gifts can be a very thoughtful way to say welcome and thank you.
Welcome kits have been proven to be the best way to transform the first day of a new hire. The benefits of employee welcome kits include:
- Setting the tone on day one for a positive workplace experience
- Reinforcing (and integrating new employees into) your company culture
- Inspiring employees to honour company values, like advertising agency Ogilvy & Mather’s infamous induction box which pulls inspiration from their founder, David Ogilvy’s, work, The Eternal Pursuit of Unhappiness.
- Bolstering employees’ feelings of excitement and engagement
- Showing appreciation for the amazing people who’ve chosen to be part of the team
A good promotional product supplier should work with you to select products that represent the mission, vision, values and culture of your company.